Leadership Through Your Own Lens®
June 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Here’s everything you need to know
- Annapolis retreats are held in the Annapolis Arts District, in an upscale West Street co-working space that boasts a full range of amenities.
- Retreats begin promptly at 9:00 a.m., so please arrive no later than 8:45. The day will end at 5:30 p.m.
- Your registration fee includes morning coffee/tea and breakfast snacks, and a wine and cheese table during afternoon debrief. Lunch will be on your own, and you’ll be provided with a list of recommended lunch spots.
- A virtual follow up session (via Zoom) is also included, so you can continue to deepen your practice.
- The agenda for your retreat will be sent to you upon registration, but generally, here’s what you can expect:
- A fascinating and revealing arrival exercise that will acquaint you with the process and open your eyes to new things from the moment you walk in the door
- Journaling time to capture your initial discoveries
- An exercise in relationship design that will govern how the group is facilitated, and teach you a useful tool for creating clear boundaries for meetings, conversations, and relationships
- Structured exercises that will help you articulate the issues that have been problematic for you
- Ample time to complete photo assignments on a solo meditative “photographic retreat,” and to capture the experience in your journal
- An afternoon debriefing to do a deep dive into the day’s most striking photos, and to share your epiphanies (with wine and cheese, for those who like that sort of thing)
- Registration fee is $795 per person. Registrations are non-refundable for cancellations, but you may transfer your ticket to someone else.
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you don’t come away with unexpected and helpful new perspectives, you can pay only what you think it was worth—including nothing at all.
Leadership Through Your Own Lens, June 14, 2020
6 in stock